Taylor T5z Classic Mahogany Top Acoustic-Electric 12 String Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An acoustic-electric that looks and feels more like a true electric with 5-way switching for plenty of tonal versatility.
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z-12 Classic a vintage, earthy character. Electric-friendly features include a compact body, a 12" fretboard radius and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience. Like its six-string sibling, the 12-string incorporates a three-pickup configuration with an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric-acoustic 12-string. Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body, and satin classic mahogany finish.
- Body type: T5z
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:TropicalMahogany
- Back & sides:SapeleInfo not available
- Bracing pattern:Standard T5z
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck wood:Sapele
- Scale length:24.84"
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration: Acoustic body sensor, concealed neck humbucker, visible bridge humbuckerControl: 5-way switchingEQ: 2-bandFeedback Filter: NoTuner: NoOther
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings:12-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, body shape
- Case: Gig bag included
Order this special Taylor today!