Taylor T5z Classic Acoustic Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sleek and fast body paired with 3-pickup system.
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z Classic a vintage, earthy character. Distinctive T5z features include a more compact body than the original T5, a 12" fretboard radius, and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience that makes string bends fun. Like the T5, the T5z is equipped with a three-pickup configuration of an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric/acoustic guitar. Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body and satin classic mahogany finish. The guitar ships in a T5z gig bag.
- Top Wood: Tropical mahogany
- Back/Side Wood: Sapele
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Bracing: Standard T5z
- Binding: Black
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Small diamonds
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Truss Rod Cover: Black plastic
- Bridge Inlay: Not applicable
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Pickups: Acoustic body sensor, concealed neck, visible bridge
- Control: 5-way switching, onbard tone controls
- Nuts and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Finish: Satin
Grab this beautiful guitar today. Click or call today!