Taylor SB-S1-T SolidBody Standard Electric Guitar with TremoloProduct #584440 Taylor 584440 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Sound and feel that's unique, yet quintessentially Taylor.
The Taylor SolidBody is a completely original electric guitar design that reflects the same spirit of innovation and pure love for guitar building that has propelled Bob Taylor since his humble beginnings as a luthier in 1974.
The Taylor SolidBody Standard Electric Guitar is constructed with a sapele back, flame maple inset top and a contoured single Florentine cutaway body design. The proprietary Taylor Style II open-coil humbucker pickups are designed to deliver the sweet tones of a low-output vintage pickup, but with enough power to fully drive any amp.
Other exclusive touches include the Taylor profiled 24-7/8" short scale neck with 22 frets and the ultrastable, single-bolt T-Lock neck-to-body construction; a tremolo bridge; volume and tone knobs that are specially contoured for maximum control with unique 5-way switching capabilities.
Five pickup settings with carefully chosen voicings give you a great range of tones:
1) Neck pickup
2) "Skinny neck tone"--two inside coils from both pickups wired in parallel
3) "In-between rock tone"--both coils of neck pickup combined with the inside coil of bridge pickup for classic bright single-coil tone with the added fullness of neck tone. Great for semi-distorted amp setting.
4) Fat single-coil--two inside coils from both pickups in series (north from neck and south from bridge) creating, in effect, a 4" humbucker.
5) Bridge pickup
- Body style: Beveled single cutaway with contoured back
- Body wood: sapele
- Top wood: maple
- Scale length: 24-7/8" Taylor short scale
- Neck joint: single bolt T-Lock ™ neck joint
- Neck wood: mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony
- Neck shape: Taylor neck
- Frets: 22
- Fretboard radius: 15"
- Bridge: Taylor-designed tremolo
- Pickups: Taylor-designed Style 2 humbuckers (full size)
- Pickup control: 5-way selector: 1- Neck pickup
- 2- Two inside coils from both pickups in parallel
- 3- Both coils of neck pickup w/ inside coil of bridde pickup
- 4- Two inside coils from both pickups in series
- 5- Bridge pickup
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Tuners: Taylor
- Inlays: Classic/Standard — dot, Custom - progressive diamond inlay
- Finish: aged cherry sunburst
- Case: Rectangular hardshell Taylor case
Tired of the same setups, parts and tone? Get inspired. Order the Taylor SolidBody Standard electric now.