Taylor Limited Edition 514ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
(Medium Brown Stain)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unique tonewood pairing of spruce and blackwood.
Taylor's Limited Edition 514ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a bearclaw Sitka spruce top that gives you the dynamic range and crisp articulation you're used to with common Sitka, but with a woodgrain that features a unique subtle rippling effect. The blackwood back and sides offer up tone slightly higher than mahogany. Other accouterments include a Venetian cutaway, advanced performance bracing, ebony binding, koa purfling, koa and boxwood inlaid ebony fingerboard, and Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes, Venetian
- Top wood: Bearclaw Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Blackwood
- Bracing pattern: Advanced Performance 800 Series Bracing w/Relief Rout
- Body finish: 3.5 gloss on top, 6.0 gloss on back/sides w/Medium brown stain back/side/neck
- Neck shape: Standard
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes, Expression System 2
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta Saddle/Tusq Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Ebony Binding, Koa purfling, Koa and Boxwood Inlay
- Case: Included, Hard Shell Brown Deluxe Case
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: US
Grab this Taylor while you can. Order today.