Open Box (Blemished) Taylor GS8-12 E Grand Symphony 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
With simple elegant styling, great playability and ready for any stage.
The Taylor GS8-12 E Grand Symphony is a 12-String acoustic-electric guitar that features a Sitka spruce top for a touch of crispness to the big bold tone of the rosewood back and sides. The traditional acoustic guitar styling of the Taylor GS8-12 E creates an elegant, understated look. Equipped with the Taylor Expression System, this 12-string Grand Symphony guitar has the tools to shine in any music venue.
Though you might see similarities to a Grand Auditorium, the Taylor Grand Symphony guitar is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes in its geometry yield a deeper more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end sustain in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the 12-string GS8-12 E guitar from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create this Taylor guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer finishes.
- Type/Shape: 12-String Grand Symphony
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern With Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural with Tobacco Edgeburst
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System™
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16-1/4"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
All the power and richness only a 12-string guitar can deliver. Order today.