Taylor GS5-12 E Grand Symphony 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2010 Model)Product #516494 Taylor 516494 ABB 12 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
With outstanding playability and rich, powerful tone.
The Taylor GS5-12 E Grand Symphony is a 12-String acoustic guitar that combines the exceptionally warm and articulate tones of tropical mahogany with a Sitka spruce top. The result is a guitar with a wide dynamic range and mellow warm tone. The traditional acoustic guitar styling of the Taylor GS5-12 E creates an elegant, understated look, but with the power and richness only a 12-string guitar can deliver. Equipped with the Taylor Expression System, the GS5-12 E has the tools to shine in any music venue.
Though you might see similarities to a Grand Auditorium, the Taylor Grand Symphony guitar is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes in its geometry yield a deeper more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end sustain in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the guitar from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create this Taylor 12-string guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer finishes.
- Type/Shape: 12-String Grand Symphony
- Back & Sides: Tropical American mahogany
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-7/8"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern With Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural with Tobacco Edgeburst
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System„¢
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
Fills any venue with gorgeous 12-string sound. Order today.