Taylor GC7 Rosewood/Cedar Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)Product #517626 Taylor 517626 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Delivers shimmering clarity and full bass that's surprising in this smaller-bodied instrument
The Taylor GC7 Rosewood/Cedar Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar has volume that belies its size. The slotted peghead and short-scale neck deliver a more "woody" tone and an unbelievably easy feel on the fretboard. The time-honored tone of an Indian rosewood and Western Red cedar pairing is a mainstay of nearly every high-end guitar builder. Taylor sources the finest quality materials to deliver all the clarity, sustain, and bass response one would expect from this classic combination. Other features of the GA7 include an Ivoroid bound neck, heel, and body, Indian rosewood headstock overlay, and a beautiful abalone rosette and fretboard dots, and a traditional slotted peghead.
Because of its smaller size, the Taylor GC7 Grand Concert is a curvy and comfortable, "intimate" guitar—something to wrap oneself around. Its clarity, balanced response, scaled-down proportions, and scalloped bracing make it ideal for fingerstyle playing. Stage performers appreciate its body-friendly size and contours, and those who work in the recording studio love its controlled overtones
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Concert
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: Western Red Cedar
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Slot-head Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8"
- Body Length: 19-1/2"
- Overall Length: 40-1/2"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell