Taylor DN8 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)Product #517628 Taylor 517628 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Classic dreadnought design for powerful strumming with storied Taylor clarity of tone.
The Taylor DN8 acoustic guitar is a true strummer that will impress in any pickers' circle. The DN8 has rich bass and articulate mids that dare you to dig in and challenge your flatpicking prowess. Features an ivoroid bound neck and body, Indian rosewood headstock overlay, ebony fretboard with Abalone dots, gold-plated tuners, and an abalone rosette.
The Taylor dreadnought body style produces a focused sound with plenty of presence. The bracing used was recently redesigned for a more assertive sound. It's the traditional choice for the traditional player; the model to drive with a heavy pick. The Indian rosewood used for the back and sides con clarity, balance, sustain, and excellent bass response. When paired with a Sitka spruce top, it is an unstoppable tonal combination, especially in this assertive dreadnought body style.
- Body Style: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: CV bracing (Sitka Bracing w/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell