Taylor DN3 Sapele/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #514282 Taylor 514282 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Booming bass and articulate mids that dare you to dig in.
The Taylor DN3 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar delivers signature Taylor performance, quality, and value. The DN3 Guitar is a great introduction to the solid-wood Taylor experience. The Taylor DN3 has a back and sides made of sapele, and a Sitka spruce top to create a rich tonal tapestry. Appointments include a bound ebony neck, chrome plated tuners, and an Indian rosewood headstock overlay. Simple, traditional styling and renowned Taylor craftsmanship make this one of their most popular models.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Cream Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Hardshell
Challenge your flatpicking prowess! Order today.