Taylor DN3 Sapele/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #514282 Taylor 514282 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Booming bass and articulate mids that dare you to dig in.
The Taylor DN3 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar delivers signature Taylor performance, quality, and value. The DN3 Guitar is a great introduction to the solid-wood Taylor experience. The Taylor DN3 has a back and sides made of sapele, and a Sitka spruce top to create a rich tonal tapestry. Appointments include a bound ebony neck, chrome plated tuners, and an Indian rosewood headstock overlay. Simple, traditional styling and renowned Taylor craftsmanship make this one of their most popular models.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Cream Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Hardshell
Challenge your flatpicking prowess! Order today.