Taylor 910 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)Product #517616 Taylor 517616 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Striking dreadnought sound with classy touches throughout!
The Taylor 910 is an enduring favorite, achieving "icon" status with its premium Indian rosewood and beautiful "Cindy" fingerboard inlay. The 910 guitar is a true representation of what a rosewood dreadnought can be. It pairs Taylor's finest tonewoods with some of their most beautiful cosmetic detailing.
The clarity, balance, sustain, excellent bass response, and wonderful coloration and figure of India Rosewood is without equal. Paired with Sitka spruce, it is an unstoppable combination. Aesthetic appointments include gold Gotoh tuners, an ebony headstock overlay, Indian rosewood binding, "Cindy" fingerboard inlays, and abalone rosette and top purfling.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Western Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: "Cindy" Onlay
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Indian Rosewood with Abalone-edged top purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Gotoh Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-brace
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell