- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Taylor's original flagship model.
Lives up to its pedigree with style, grace, and power. Known for its booming voice even before Taylor redesigned its bracing for added volume, the classic 810 is the dreadnought lover's dreadnought. It has plenty of presence and is now even more assertive. The India Rosewood used on this instrument seems like it was created to be on a guitar. It's clarity, balance, sustain, excellent bass response, wonderful coloration and figure are without equal. When paired with Sitka spruce, it is an unstoppable tonal combination. Other appointments include a bound neck, an Indian rosewood headstock overlay, 800 series fingerboard inlays, and a beautiful abalone rosette.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Western Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl 800 Series
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Pickguard: tortoise shell
- Tuning Machines: Gold-Plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-brace
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell