Open Box (Blemished) Taylor 710-CE Left-Handed Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2010 Model)
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Expression System electronics and a cutaway provide versatility for live performances and high-note access.
The warm, responsive tone of the solid Engelmann spruce top enhances the rich, full overtones of gorgeous solid Indian rosewood back and sides. The rosewood binding—single on the fretboard and combined with a 5-ply black-and-white pattern on the top—combined with an abalone rosette and gold tuners gives this guitar a distinctive and lush appearance. Expression System electronics feature patented Dynamic Sensors for more accurate tonal reproduction than you've ever heard. Onboard tone controls. Gloss finish is resistant to cold checking.
- Dreadnought body style
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Engelmann spruce top
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Tropical American mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Abalone small pearl fretboard inlays
- Indian rosewood headstock overlay
- Indian rosewood binding
- Ebony bridge
- Tusq nut and saddle
- Gold-plated Taylor tuners
- Elixir medium-gauge strings with Nanoweb coating
- 25-1/2" scale
- Adjustable truss rod
- 1-3/4" width at nut
- 20 frets
- Standard II bracing (Forward Shifted Pattern w/ Relief Rout)