Taylor 510ce Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2011 Model)Product #517594 Taylor 517594 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Warmth, clarity, and the latest in electronics.
The Taylor 510ce Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar has power, rich mid-range, and full access to the upper register. The Taylor Expression System gives this mahogany cutaway a full, well-defined presence. With exceptionally warm and articulate tones, tropical mahogany has established itself among the guitar tonewood elite. The 510ce is the performing fingerpicker's dream guitar.
With great clarity, the Expression System amplifies the subtle tonal variations attributed to the 510ce guitar's length. Reduced string tension and closer fret spacing ratchet up this Taylor guitar's playability, assisted even further by a Venetian cutaway.
- Body Style: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back: Tropical American Mahogany
- Sides: Tropical American Mahogany
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Chrome Plated Taylor
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern wth Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"