Taylor 314 Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A finely-made performance guitar with a solid spruce top, sapele back and sides, and full Taylor sound.
The all-solid Taylor experience continues with the updated 314 Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar. Crisp, black binding flanks the satin-finish sapele back and sides and glossy Sitka spruce top, and then continues up the fretboard. The 300 Series is truly the performer’s workhorse, combining technology and craftsmanship with understated style. A Grand Auditorium body makes a versatile guitar that's perfect for stage and home.
The warm tone and open midrange of sapele balances the bright and snappy characteristics of a Sitka spruce top. The resulting combination provides the perfect guitar for strong, rhythmic playing styles.
Grand Auditorium (GA)
The GA is Taylor’s most versatile and popular shape, excelling at light-touch fingerstyle to full-blown strumming. Great for mic’ing and recording, the GA’s balanced mid-range and bright tone exemplify the Taylor voice.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dots
- Headstock: Overlay Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
Enjoy signature Taylor tone and playability. Order today.