Taylor 2012 514ce-L Mahogany/Cedar Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H80259000001000 Taylor H80259 ACM Left Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tropical mahogany and cedar tonewoods in Taylor’s most versatile and popular shape.
With exceptionally warm and articulate tones, tropical mahogany has established itself among many as a favored tonewood. The cedar-topped Taylor 2012 514ce-L Mahogany/Cedar Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar sets itself apart amongst other tropical mahogany guitars with its cedar complement, popular body shape and excellent electronics. Plugged in, the 514ce will sing out the subtlety of your style loud and clear.
Western Red Cedar/Tropical Mahogany
The Taylor 514ce Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric is constructed of a red cedar top with tropical mahogany back and sides.
Grand Auditorium (GA)
The GA is Taylor’s most versatile and popular shape, excelling at light-touch fingerstyle as well as strumming. Great for mic’ing and recording, the GA’s balanced mid-range and bright tone exemplify the Taylor voice.
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System® amplifies your Taylor 514ce Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric with a natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set them flat for an uncolored, exceptionally-clean amplified sound. It’s your tone, amplified.
- Type/Shape: Left-Handed 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back and sides: tropical American mahogany
- Top: western red cedar
- Soundhole rosette: abalone
- Neck: tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony
- Fretboard inlay: small pearl dots
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Indian rosewood
- Bridge: ebony
- Nut and saddle: tusq
- Tuning machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® light gauge strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale length: 25 1/2”
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Neck width at nut: 1 3/4”
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15”
- Bracing: standard II (forward shifted pattern)
- Finish: gloss
- Color options: natural
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System®
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
Enjoy signature Taylor tone and playability. Order today.