Taylor 114e Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H79561000001000 Taylor H79561 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The price says entry level. The sound says anything but!
The Taylor 114e Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a grand auditorium-sized acoustic-electric guitar that will change your expectations about what a serious entry-level guitar can be. The 114e has a solid Sitka spruce top with sapele laminate back and sides. Other features include a Venetian cutaway for full fingerboard access and the Taylor ES-T undersaddle transducer pickup that lets your 114ce guitar be heard in any venue.
As a guitar soundboard, or top, Sitka spruce is the tonewood standard of the modern era. It’s used on 85-90 percent of the guitars that Taylor makes. Its combination of strength and elasticity translates into a broad dynamic range, yielding crisp articulation and allowing for everything from aggressive strumming and flatpicking to fingerpicking. Sitka spruce is Bob Taylor’s personal favorite for an all-around great guitar.
Grand Auditorium (GA)
The GA is Taylor’s most versatile and popular shape, excelling at light-touch fingerstyle to full-blown strumming. Great for mic’ing and recording, the GA’s balanced mid-range and bright tone exemplify the Taylor voice.
ES-T Under-Saddle Transducer
The ES-T is a single-source, under-saddle transducer with individual elements for each string. It features an onboard preamp and the same active controls found on the full ES. Featuring a custom-voiced EQ and dynamic response, the system is powered by a 9-volt battery, with a battery life LED power indicator (which is lit when the battery is being used). The pickup also has a Phase switch for feedback control, which is located on the preamp board inside the soundhole.
Includes gig bag.
- Comfortable Grand Auditorium body size with Venetian cutaway
- Solid spruce top for great tone
- Smooth ebony fingerboard
- TUSQ nut and saddle for improved sustain
- Custom-voiced Taylor ES-T electronics
- Includes gig bag
Grab an acoustic guitar that will satisfy for years to come.
114e Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Sapele Laminate
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Varnish
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor ES-T
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Includes Taylor gig bag