Takamine Pro Series 3 Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar NaturalProduct #H92343 Takamine H92343 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A full-size dreadnought with resonant tonewoods and state-of-the-art electronics.
Takamine’s top-line Pro Series P3D dreadnought presents the finest in full-size Takamine acoustic sound, style and performance, with resonant tonewoods, elegant appointments and state-of-the-art electronics that deliver an exquisite acoustic experience onstage and off.
The solid cedar top features hand-scalloped X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top.
Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood “dot-in-dot” inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
CT4B II Preamp Features
The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of 3 bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db.
- Full-size Takamine acoustic sound
- Solid cedar top
- Hand-scalloped X bracing
- Ivory binding, with dark purfling
- Gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry
- Takamine split-saddle bone bridge
- Solid sapele back
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with wood “dot-in-dot” inlays
- Natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed
- CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner
Get fantastic Takamine sound and playability. Order today.
Pro Series 3 Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin-Less
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold With Amber Buttons
- Rosette: Concentric Rings With Wooden Marquetry
- Inlays: Wood Dot-In-Dot
- Finish (Top): Satin Natural
- Electronics: Palathetic® Pickup, CT4B II Preamp
- Nut Width (mm): 42.5mm