Open Box (Mint) Takamine G Series GN30 NEX Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great-looking appointments and Takamine's compact but big-sounding NEX body.
The GN30 combines solid-top construction with a beautiful gloss finish, great-looking appointments and Takamine's compact but big-sounding NEX body style to create a versatile guitar that can cover a lot of sonic ground.
Well suited to a wide range of styles, the GN30 combines a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides for a rich, resonant sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the pin-less rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Split-saddle design of the pin-less rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid rosette and dot inlays
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GN30 NEX Cutaway Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G30 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: NEX
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)