Takamine G Series GF30CE Cutaway Acoustic GuitarProduct #H99515 Takamine H99515 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid-top construction, superior-sounding electronics and Takamine’s diminutive FXC body style.
The GF30CE is a sleek-looking acoustic/electric guitar that features solid-top construction, superior-sounding electronics and Takamine’s diminutive FXC body style with a soft Venetian-style cutaway.
A great choice for any player seeking the well-balanced sound of a small-bodied guitar, the GF30CE combines a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides that produce notable sweetness and articulation. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- FXC body style with a soft Venetian-style cutaway.
- solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Takamine TP-4TD preamp system with built-in tuner
- Pin-less rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut
- Split bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid rosette and dot inlays
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GF30CE Cutaway Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G30 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: FXC Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)