Takamine G Series GD51 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Deluxe cosmetic appointments, solid-top construction and a warm, resonant sound.
The GD51 is a classy dreadnought-style guitar that features deluxe cosmetic appointments, solid-top construction and a warm, resonant sound that will bring out the best in your music.
Combining a solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides, the GD51 pumps out all the big, bold tone players expect from a dreadnought. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette and mother-of-pearl dot inlays, gold die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid-top construction
- Solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone rosette
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Gold die-cast tuners
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD51 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G50 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)