Takamine G Series GD30CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H99517 Takamine H99517 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics.
The GD30CE is a stage-worthy acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GD30CE features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Soft Venetian-style cutaway
- Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pin-less rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut
- Split bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid rosette and dot inlays
- Onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system with built-in tuner
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD30CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G30 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)