Takamine G Series GD20 Dreadnought Solid Top Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A special combination of tonewoods that offers a new take on this classic body style.
The GD20 is a beautiful dreadnought-style acoustic guitar with a special combination of tonewoods that offers a new take on this classic body style.
For players looking for a different sound, the GD20 combines a solid cedar top with mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, detailed tone that works beautifully for a wide range of musical styles. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the pin-less rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant natural satin finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Slim satin-finish mahogany neck
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Split-saddle design of the pin-less rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD20 Dreadnought Solid Top Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G20 Series
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)