Takamine G Series GD10 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar(Satin Natural) Sku #H99525000001000 Takamine H99525 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A full-bodied guitar with a eslect spruce top and slim mahogany neck.
The GD10 is a great-looking dreadnought-style guitar built to dish out big acoustic sound.
An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GD10 features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge for easy string changes, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant natural satin finish. Case sold separately.
- Select spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12"-radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pin-less rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Natural satin finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD10 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Series: G10 Series
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)