Guitar One Platinum Award Winner features a 28-5/8" scale, an integrated rolling capo, and piezo/acoustic bridge for unprecedented flexibility.
The Steinberger Synapse ST-2FPA TranScale Custom Electric Guitar has a flamed maple top for killer looks. Play it open and it's a baritone, roll the built-in capo up a couple of frets and it's a normal 25-1/2" guitar. Add to this Steinberger's brilliant design features such as the tune-it-once direct-drive double-ball bridge, fold-down leg rest, and graphite-reinforced neck with ultrafast phenolic fingerboard and you've got a truly advanced and infinitely playable instrument.
Low-impedance EMG USA humbuckers offer a broader bandwidth for unique and robust tone and are mounted on stabilizers that keep them from tilting.
Improved intonation from a zero fret. Unique Steinberger Combo headpiece improves balance, ease of tuning, and tuning stability while the patented Direct-Drive double-ball bridge lets you change strings in seconds then tune up once and not have to tune again until you change strings.
Includes gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Cybrosonic Technology featuring an integrated graphite U-channel combined with a three-piece hard maple neck
- Flamed maple top on maple wings
- Phenolic fingerboard
- EMG USA humbuckers
- Built-in rolling capo
- 28-5/8" scale
- Direct-Drive double-ball bridge
- Fold-down leg rest
- Recessed tool holder
- Recessed output jack
- Strap hook
- Combo headpiece
- Zero fret
- Adjustable pickup stabilizers
- Takes single- or double-ball strings
- Includes gig bag
Synapse ST-2FPA TranScale Custom Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Bridge: Patented 40:1 Direct-Drive Double-Ball Bridge
- Case: Premium Gig Bag Included
- Controls: Master Volume; Magnetic Piezo Blend with detent, Hi-EQ boost/cut, Low-EQ boost/cut, and 3-position pickup selector
- Fingerboard: Phenolic
- Nut: Zero Fret (nut substitute)
- Pickups: Low-Impedance EMG USA Pickups
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Steinberger Synapse ST-2FPA TranScale Custom Electric Guitar:
I was absolutely amazed at the comfort of this guitar. The 81/85s ROCK. The neck is perfect. I thought the body might be small, but that is not the case. The swing out leg rest work perfectly. The transcale capo was a little loose out of the box, but easy fix.