Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar
(Olympic White 886830839306)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable classic that's ready-to-rock with dual humbuckers and medium jumbo frets.
For the first time ever, Squier introduces a Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe guitar armed with Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. An acclaimed and time-honored Fender innovation, the Wide Range humbucking pickup delivers incredibly full tone and lends even more vintage-style authenticity to this model. Other features include a maple neck and fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and vintage-style tuners.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
- C-shaped maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 12-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and black dot position inlays
- Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switching, four black skirted amp knobs (two volume, two tone)
- String-through-body bridge with six stamped saddles
Add a Tele with the sound of dual humbuckers to your arsenal. Order today.
Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style chrome
- Bridge: Chrome string-through-body Telecaster with six stamped saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 Incl. Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5 mm, 4 mm
- Unique Features: Wide Range humbucking pickups, black skirted amp control knobs, black dot position inlays, Belly Cut, gold-and-black Squier logo