Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Special Electric Guitar Butterscotch BlondeProduct #H69851 Squier H69851 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Retro looks with Duncan designed pickups and a maple neck.
With its offset waist and contoured body the new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster® gives a nod to its iconic forbear, but has other things going for it that make it truly 'modified.' The unique top-loading hardtail bridge features string saddles that are adjustable for intonation and designed to have a 9.5" radius when sitting flat on the bridge plate. The bridge is anchored at the rear of the plate while the front sits atop height adjustment screws which can be raised or lowered to achieve desired string height/action while subtle adjustment at the rear (anchor) achieves the correct bridge angle.
A custom set of Duncan Designed™ pickups offers tones from glassy smooth to jangly rockin' rhythm crunch with a vintage toned neck pickup and higher output bridge pickup. Other features include '62 Jazz Bass® concentric volume/tone controls, vintage style tuners and a comfortable one-piece maple neck.
- Alder body with Jazzmaster shape
- Full scale maple neck shaped to a C profile
- Duncan Designed™ JM-101B single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Concentric volume/tone knobs and 3-position pickup toggle
- Chrome hardware including vintage-style tuning machines
Enjoy some of Fender's best designs and features in this cool-looking guitar. Order today.
Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Special Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Vintage Modified series
- Jazzmaster body shape
- Alder body
- Polyester finish
- Maple neck
- 25-1/2" scale
- C-shaped neck profile
- 9.5" radius
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Duncan Designed™ JM-101B single-coil Jazzmaster® bridge pickup with AlNiCo V magnets
- Duncan Designed™ JM-101N single-coil Jazzmaster® neck pickup with AlNiCo V magnets
- Concentric volume/tone knobs
- 3-position pickup toggle
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- "Top-loader" fixed bridge