Squier Vintage Modified Cabronita Telecaster with Bigsby TremoloProduct #H99413 Squier H99413 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Amazing looks with a full voice, vintage vibe and a glorious Bigsby.
Squier's Vintage Modified Cabronita Telecaster with Bigsby rocks a welcome shot of high-powered Cabronita attitude in an already-cool Vintage Modified Telecaster. A full-voiced Fideli'Tron humbucking neck pickup and standard single-coil Telecaster bridge pickup more than get the job done, with three-way toggle pickup switching, a single knurled-chrome master volume knob for a distinctive look, and a Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece.
Other features include a maple neck with "modern C" profile, comfortable 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, single-ply white pickguard, adjustable bridge with six threaded steel-barrel saddles and modified plate, and vintage-style tuners. Available in only one formidable colorâblack.
- Fideli'Tron humbucking neck pickup
- Standard single-coil Telecaster bridge pickup
- Three-way toggle pickup switching
- Single knurled-chrome master volume knob
- Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Maple neck with "modern C" profile,
- Comfortable 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Single-ply white pickguard
- Adjustable bridge with six threaded steel-barrel saddles and modified plate
- Vintage-style tuners
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Vintage Modified Cabronita Telecaster with Bigsby Tremolo Specifications:
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SH
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)