Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #H77426 Squier H77426 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A rockin' '70s Tele Deluxe.
Squier and guitarist Joe Trohman (the Damned Things/Fall Out Boy) have teamed up to create an unusual new take on the venerable early-’70s Fender® Telecaster Deluxe. The Joe Trohman Telecaster guitar is a triple-pickup beauty that rocks a ton of tones with easy switching features. Like all Squier guitars, it delivers value that’s as huge as its sound.
Features include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, large 1968-style Stratocaster® headstock with Trohman’s signature on the back, rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius and 22 jumbo frets, two open-coil humbucking pickups (neck and bridge), single-coil Stratocaster® middle pickup, five-position rotary pickup selector switch, upper bout kill switch, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, skirted black/chrome amp control knobs, vintage-style six-saddle strings-through-body hardtail bridge, chrome hardware, die-cast tuners and Two-color Sunburst finish.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: White Clay Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: '68 Style Large Stratocaster® Headstock
- Neck Plate: Chrome Squier® Logo
- Truss Rods: Adjustable Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 5 mm Hex
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/H
- Bridge Pickup: Open-Coil Humbucking Pickup with Black Bobbin and Bezel (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Single-Coil Strat® Pickup (Middle)
- Neck Pickup: Open-Coil Humbucking Pickup with Black Bobbin and Bezel (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Rotary: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Kill Switch
- Special Electronics: Rotary 5-Position Selector Switch, Kill Switch
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup and Neck/Mid in Position 4), Master Tone, Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup and Bridge/Mid in Position 2)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: White PPS
- Switch Tip: Metal Tip on Killswitch
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Toggle "Kill Switch"
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: 5-Position Rotary Pickup Selector Switch, HSH Pickup configuration, Joe Trohman Signature on Back of Headstock, '68-Style Large Stratocaster® Headstock, Skirted Black and Chrome Amp Control Knobs, White Dot Position Inlays, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
Call or click today order now.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster Electric Guitar:
I bought this guitar, man have I been imprested with the quality of the sound I can get with this guitar. Playing rock, hard rock, metal or blues rock sounds awesome, excellent playability and harmonic response. I am using a Fender Mustang 1 amp with this guitar, with the standard presets in the amp.
If you want a guitar thats feels good in your hands, is easy to get used too and has a wide range as far as music types go....you can't go wroung with this guitar at this price!