Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Taking the Jazzmaster to a new place.
Squier honors alt-rock godfather and Dinosaur Jr. leader J Mascis with a striking new Jazzmaster guitar model that delivers as much massive sound and performance as its namesake. The pickups, hardware and finish are all specified by Mascis himself for tremendous tone and value.
The J Mascis Jazzmaster features a basswood body, C-shaped maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5â radius and 21 jumbo frets, two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with three-position switching and dual tone circuits, gold anodized aluminum pickguard, aged white plastic parts (knobs, switch tip, pickup covers), Adjusto-Maticâ¢ bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tuners, chrome hardware, Vintage White finish and J Mascis signature on the back of the large '60s-style headstock.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: JazzmasterÂ®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Standard JazzmasterÂ® Headstock
- Neck Plate: Chrome SquierÂ® Logo
- Truss Rods: Adjustable Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 5 mm Hex
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: JazzmasterÂ® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: JazzmasterÂ® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, (Lead Circuit), 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Special Electronics: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone. "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Maticâ¢ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- String Nut: White PPS
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Chrome Handle, Aged White Cover
- Auxiliary Switching: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: J Mascis Signature on Back of Headstock, Large '60s-Style Jazzmaster Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Squier Engraved Neckplate, Aged White Plastic Parts and White Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
Order now and get the J Mascis Jazzmaster delivered to you pronto.