Squier Deluxe Hot Rails Strat Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Equipped with high-performance pickups and boasting a surprisingly affordable price tag!
Built on the Deluxe Series platform, this Squier Strat features a rosewood fingerboard, Duncan Designed„¢ HR-101 pickups, large headstock, black plastic parts, parchment pickguard, modern two-point tremolo and five-way switching. This is a traditional Fender® with a modern feel. The Deluxe Hot Rails Strat guitar offers high-output in a single-coil-size pickup with Duncan Designed„¢ versions of Seymour Duncan's Hot Rails humbucking pickups. Incredible sustain with a fat, full sound, yet still responsive to the individual player's touch! Includes a modern two-point tremolo, large headstock design and parchment pickguard.
Whether you're into heavy rock, classic, nu-metal, or something all your own, the Deluxe Hot Rails Strat has all the versatility and vibe you need!
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Duncan Designed„¢ HR-101 Hot Rails Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Large '60s Style Headstock,
- Gold and Black Squier Logo,
- Engraved Neckplate,
- Black Plastic Parts,
- Dot Position Inlays
Call or click today to order this ready-to-rock Stratocaster.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Squier Deluxe Hot Rails Strat Electric Guitar:
I would recomend this guitar to anyone beginners to pro's.It has very good pick up's and tuners are good.Guitar stays in tune even wwhen doing dive bombs.The pickup's are hot and great guitar for seriuos metal players.I have had this guitar for 6 months with no problems and is as good as a real Fender standard.