Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom Electric GuitarProduct #J04351 Squier J04351 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An elegant model with body binding and classic tone worthy of an olympian.
This beautiful Olympic White over alder model features a double-bound body and 2-ply pickguard. The maple neck with rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius -- other features include vintage-style tuners and a 3-saddle bridge with threaded saddles. A custom set of alnico V single-coil pickups provides warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
- Alder body with special Olympic White finish
- Double-bound body and 2-ply pickguard
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius
- Alnico V single-coil pickups
- Vintage-style tuners
- 3-saddle bridge with threaded saddles
Find your place on the podium with this award-winning guitar. Order today.
Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium-Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Top Hat Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Double-Bound Body, "C" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Vintage Tinted Neck, White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, "Top-Hat" Blade Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut