Squier Bullet Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo Arctic WhiteProduct #584391 Squier 584391 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter what style of music you want to learn.
The Squier Bullet HSS Strat with tremolo is a simple, affordable and practical electric guitar designed for beginners and students. The Bullet HSS Stratocaster has classic styling and includes the added benefit of the combination of one humbucking pickup in the bridge position and two single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. Other features on the Squire Bullet guitar include 5-way switching, synchronous tremolo, and a maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and 21 frets.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Bullet Series
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 9-1/2" radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 2 single-coil Strat pickups (middle & bridge), and one humbucking pickup (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, tone, tone
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup
- Bridge: synchronous tremolo with cast saddles
- Machine heads: Covered tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Strings: Fender super 250l, (.009 to .042) nickel-plated steel
- Unique features:
- Slim (42 mm) body profile
- Traditional Strat headstock shape
- White dot position inlays
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Squier Bullet Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo:
I think this is a great beginner guitar. The neck is slim and fast and the finish is beautiful, mine is sunburst. The guitar I learned on had strings inch above the fret board and no truss rod. I wish these were around when I was learning. I bought mine to install an existing prewired pickguard and it is great. The weakest part of this guitar is the tuners but that is an upgrade that can easily be added.