A starter guitar with a humbucker and two single-coil pickups.
The Squier Affinity Strat HSS is an entry-level electric guitar that will surprise you all of it's great features including a lightweight alder body, bolt-on maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. It is equipped with two single-coil pickups and one humbucking pickup, which are controlled with a 5-way blade switch, a master volume and two tone controls. All hardware is chrome, including die-cast tuners, and a synchronous tremolo bridge. A large '60s style headstock adds a classic style to this affordable guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: Fat Strat HSS
- Series: Affinity Series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape, (polyurethane finish)
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 2 single-coil pickups (neck/mid), 1 humbucking pickup (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, tone 1. (neck pickup), tone 2. (middle pickup)
- Pickup switching (5-position blade):
- position 1. Bridge pickup
- position 2. Bridge and middle pickup
- position 3. Middle pickup
- position 4. Middle and neck pickup
- position 5. Neck pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous tremolo
- Machine heads: Standard die-cast tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
- Unique features: Large '60s-style headstock, white plastic parts, black silkscreen logo, dot position inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel
Start rockin' now!