Squier Affinity Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard Lake Placid Blue 888365225838Product #H96908 Squier H96908 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable Strat that provides you with solid sound and a solid design.
Squier Affinity Series guitars are among the best values in electric guitar design. The Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS delivers solid sound and style, a new-for-2013 two-color headstock logo, single-ply "platinum sparkle" pickguard, and eye-catching finishes. Other features include single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup, five-way switching, smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, synchronous tremolo bridge and large '60s-style headstock.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.61" (40.9mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Headstock: Large '60s Stylez
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Switch Tips: White
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black, 1-Ply White, 3-Ply Black, 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Getting great sound doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Great Finish
- Great Neck
- Tuning Is Perfect
- Horrible Pickups
- Everything Buy Pickups
Comments about Squier Affinity Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard:
This is a great guitar except for the pickups, which are worse than horrible. It looks good, it feels good, great neck, beautiful body, color and finish. If you want to plug it to an amp you MUST buy better pickups. I can't believe Fender are putting such garbage on their squiers.
I own a 1999 Affinity Strat and the electronics are not good either, but are MUCH MUCH BETTER than this.