Seagull S6 Original Left-Handed QI Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Improved left-handed version of the popular Seagull acoustic with the addition of Quantum I electronics.
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid cedar top and a custom polished finish. This acoustic-electric version features Godin's Quantum IT Electronics for plugged-in situations.
Case sold separately.
The Godin EPM Quantum IT acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Godin QIT also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
- Case sold separately
- Single source: Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
- DimensionsBody Depth: 4.9 in.
- Body Length: 19.8 in.
- Lower Bout: 15.87 in.
- Nut Width: 1.8 in.
- Scale: 25.5 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.38 in.
- Waist: 10.54 in.
Order this sweet-sounding guitar today!