Seagull S6 Original Left-Handed QI Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #J00267000001000 Seagull J00267 ABM Left Handed Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Improved left-handed version of the popular Seagull acoustic with the addition of Quantum I electronics.
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid cedar top and a custom polished finish. This acoustic-electric version features Godin's Quantum 1 Electronics for plugged-in situations. Case sold separately.
The Godin EPM Quantum I acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Godin Q1 also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
- Case sold separately
- Single source: Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
Order this sweet-sounding guitar today!