Seagull Excursion Grand SG Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
North American made with wild cherry wood and a slim neck.
This compact, parlor-size guitar is great fun to play and produces a surprisingly big sound for such a small package. As with all models in this series, the Excursion Natural Grand SG features Canadian Wild Cherry top, back & sides made of a 3-layer lamination of real hardwood. Other features include a burn stamped rosette, semi-gloss Custom Polished finish, and Seagull Slim neck.
Rugged, bare bones & packed full of tone. Made in Canada, the Seagull Excursion Series are raising the bar for affordable, quality crafted North American made acoustic guitars. It was a very difficult task to create a Canadian made acoustic guitar with this level of build quality while making it so incredibly affordable. However, the fine team of luthiers in Princeville, Quebec rose to the challenge and made it happen.
Similar to the S6 Slim, the Excursion models feature the Seagull Slim neck with a 1.72" nut width, which is great for players who are more accustomed to a more traditional nut width.
- Nut Width: 1.72"
- Top, Back & Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry (3-layer lamination of real hardwood) with Burn Stamped Rosette Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graphtech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
Grab this affordable and well-made guitar from our friends in Quebec. Order today.