Tried-and-true tonewoods with special appointments for a subtle instrument that looks and plays well.
Many luthiers consider the combination of rosewood back and sides with a spruce top to be the standard that all other wood combinations are measured against. Rich sound with ample dynamics and projection this guitar is equally at home on stage and in more intimate fully acoustic settings. The Concert Hall body shape refines the mid-range tonalities making it an ideal choice for fingerstyle players, singer/songwriters and exceptional for recording. This model includes L.R. Baggs Element electronics.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Rosette: Single
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Body Depth: 4.9 in.
- Body Length: 19.8 in.
- Lower Bout: 15.87 in.
- Nut Width: 1.72 in.
- Scale: 25.5 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.38 in.
- Waist: 10.54 in.
Bring out the artist in you with a Seagull Artist guitar. Order today!