High-quality Godin electronics get the most out of this maple/spruce combo guitar.
The Cameo matches flame maple back and sides with a select solid spruce top. This guitar also features a high-gloss custom polished finish and single cutaway. The result is a bright sound with lots of projection that is easy to play. The Cameo is a great performance guitar that works well on stage with onboard electronics installed.
Godin Quantum II Electronics
The Godin EPM Quantum II acoustic guitar system provides outstanding sound reproduction and performance. The Quantum II is a hybrid system combining an exceptionally responsive saddle transducer and high-quality electret microphone in a simple, but very effective, configuration. The microphone capsule, specifically designed for use in this application, is mounted at the end of a 6" flexible boom integral to the side mount electronics. Four rotary controls adjust microphone presence/phase, overall volume, and saddle transducer bass & treble.
Microphone signal can be added and blended either in phase or out of phase with the saddle transducer signal. This allows the user to cancel (or notch) potentially undesirable frequencies while accentuating others. This flexibility in combining signals results in outstanding clarity and richness of tone.
The Godin QII also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
Includes Deluxe TRIC case.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Neck: Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Includes Deluxe TRIC case
- Hybrid source: saddle transducer and electret microphone
- Rotary controls for microphone presence/phase, overall volume, and saddle transducer bass & treble
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
This is one beautiful guitar. Order yours today!