Schecter Guitar Research USA Sunset Classic II Electric GuitarProduct #H99490 Schecter Guitar Research H99490 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Designed for the progressive, innovative guitarist.
The California Dream, designed for the progressive, innovative guitarist. The Ultra-Cut bottom horn of our classic body yields ease of access to the 24th fret. The compound radius neck also adds playing comfort throughout.
The Schecter USA Production series is designed to be a go-to guitar. The guitar you grab to record, play live, or sit on the couch and write your next hit with. It is the quality you expect from a guitar made in the USA, but at price that is within your reach. This series exemplifies what Schecter has done for nearly four decades. From their historic PT and Traditional series, to the new era of Schecter models featuring the Sunset Classic, this is Schecter at its best.
- Schecter U.S.A. production series
- Flamed maple top with mahogany back
- Black cherry finish
- Macassar ebony fingerboard
- Dot cross inlay
- Schecter Sunset Strip/Pasadena H/H pickups
Grab a versatile guitar, made in the U.S.A. Order today.
USA Sunset Classic II Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Bodywood: Flamed maple top with alder back
- Body binding: Natural
- Neck joint: Contoured 4-bolt
- Neck wood: Quarter sawn hard rock maple
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Macassar ebony
- Fingerboard radius: Compound 12" to 14"
- Frets: 24 Jascar German Premium Silver frets
- Inlays: 20" offset dot, dot cross, custom offset
- Nut: Floyd Rose locking nut
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Headstock angle: 12 degree
- Tuners: Schecter/Hipshot staggered locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Locking tremolo
- Pickups: Schecter Sunset Strip/Pasadena H/H
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (pull to Tap), 3-way toggle