Schecter Guitar Research Ultra VI Electric Guitar
Schecter Guitar Research
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Easy playability and great tone make for a guitar you'll want to pick up time and time again.
The stylish Ultra VI features a mahogany body with a raised center and sculptured edges and thin C neck that make it comfortable and easy to play. The 3-piece mahogany carbon neck with reinforced rods will help this guitar last as long as you're interested in wielding it. Helping you achieve incredible tone is a pair of Duncan Designed FG-101N neck pickups, a Duncan Designed FG-101B bridge pickup, Volume/Tone/3 On-Off-Coil split slider switches, and Ernie Ball Hellcat VI Custom Strings. Aesthetically, the Ulta VI is outfitted with a rosewood neck with Pearl Block inlays, chrome hardware, creme 1-ply binding, Grover Tuners with retro knobs, and a gloss black. Other appointments include a 2-way adjustable rod with 5/32" Allen nut, a Graph Tech Xl Black Tusq, and a TonePros bridge system with custom brass saddles.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Top Contour: Flat Top with Raised Center and Sculptured Edges
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Binding: Creme 1-ply
- Scale: 30" (762mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret - .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Piece with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Inlays: Pearl Blocks
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed FG-1001B
- Neck Pickups: 2 Duncan Designed FG-101N
- Pickup Switching
- Bridge; TonePros System with Custom Brass Saddles
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3 On-Off-Coil Split Slider Switches
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover
- Strings: Ernie Ball Hellcat VI Custom Strings
- Country of Origin: South Korea