Schecter Guitar Research Solo-6 Custom Electric Guitar
Schecter Guitar Research
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rocking guitar with undeniably great looks and playability.
The Schecter Solo-6 Custom Electric Guitar has a gorgeous flamed maple top, double-cutaway mahogany body, set mahogany neck, and a 22-fret ebony fingerboard.
A Schecter Ultra Access neck joint lets you reach the entire fretboard with comfort and ease. The TonePros bridge system includes a Tune-o-matic-style bridge with a stopbar tailpiece for stability and sustain.
Schecter loads the Solo-6 Custom with a pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for an incredible range of tones. Solo-6 guitar appointments include mother-of-pearl split-crown inlays, crÃ¨me fretboard and body binding, pearl tuning buttons and chrome hardware (gold hardware on black finish model).
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Construction: Set-neck with Ultra Access neck joint
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flame maple
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22 medium
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl split-crown
- Binding: Multi-ply CrÃ¨me
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom humbucker
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone (coil-splitting)/3-way switch
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-o-matic with stop bar tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter locking with pearl buttons
- Hardware: Chrome (gold on black finish model)
Order a guitar that you won't be able to put down!