Schecter Guitar Research Jeff Loomis JL-7 7-String Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose
Schecter Guitar Research
Left Handed Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A swamp ash body with an arched top, active Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo.
The Schecter Guitar Research Jeff Loomis JL-7 7-String Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose offers players a 7-string guitar that's stage-ready at an affordable price. It comes with plenty of features that Mr. Loomis uses to get his sound, including a swamp ash body and an Ultra-Access set neck. The maple fretboard has a comfortable radius and ultrathin C profile for ease of play all up the neck. Active Seymour Duncan pickups are designed to capture the full range of having 7 strings and produce output to spare. Black hardware and a Floyd Rose bridge complete the list of deluxe appointments.
- Left-handed model
- Model Name: Jeff Loomis JL-7
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Inlays:Metal Crosses
- Scale: 26.5" (673mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ˜C'
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.874" (47.6mm)
- Nut: Graph Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.