Schecter Guitar Research Jeff Loomis JL-7 7-String Electric GuitarProduct #J05304 Schecter Guitar Research J05304 AAJ Extended Range Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A swamp ash body with an arched top, Ultra-Access neck joint and active EMG pickups.
The Schecter Guitar Research Jeff Loomis JL-7 7-String Electric Guitar offers players a 7-string guitar that's stage-ready at an affordable price. It comes with plenty of features that Mr. Loomis uses to get his sound, including a swamp ash body and an Ultra-Access set neck. The maple fretboard has a comfortable radius and ultrathin C profile for ease of play all up the neck. Active EMG pickups are designed to capture the full range of having seven strings and produce output to spare. Black hardware and a Hipshot bridge complete the list of deluxe appointments.
- Model Name: Jeff Loomis JL-7
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Inlays:Metal Crosses
- Scale: 26.5" (673mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin âC'
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.889" (48mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57-7H Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66-7H Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Controls: Volume/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9V Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) with String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.