Schecter Guitar Research Jake Pitts C-1 Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose
Schecter Guitar Research
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An arched top body with active EMG pickups and distinctive flair.
The Schecter Guitar Research Jake Pitts C-1 Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose is ready to take the stage in a finish that'll steal the show. It comes with a selection of hardware and style that could have only been concocted by the Black Veil Brides guitarist. Besides looking great, this unique C-1 delivers massive sustain with its all-mahogany body, arched top and set 3-piece maple neck. Upper register access is unihibited thanks to the Ultra-Access neck joint while active EMG pickups provide all the output and tone-shaping you'll ever need. Elegant black chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and a mind-bending Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo.
- Model Name: Jake Pitts C-1 FR
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: White Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-piece
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Black Veil Brides Logo
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: âC'
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905" (23mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.