Schecter Guitar Research Blackjack ATX Solo-II Electric Guitar
(Satin Vampire Red)
Schecter Guitar Research
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mahogany body with set-neck construction and active Seymour Duncan pickups.
The Schecter Guitar Research Blackjack ATX Solo-II Electric Guitar is fully-equipped. It comes with a mahogany body and set 3-piece mahogany neck. The fretboard is smooth ebony with 24 extra-jumbo frets and glow-in-the-dark side dots. Active Seymour Duncan pickups produce plenty of tone control and power. Black chrome hardware and a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge complete the list of appointments.
Schecter locking tuners
Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain
Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts AHB-1
9-volt active humbucker for aggressive playing styles. Recommended for old school metal, garage, punk, thrash, drop tunings, and other heavy rock styles. Capturing the tone that players want in an active design using balanced inputs. The result is 12dB to 14dB less noise, plus more lows, more highs, and more output.
3-pc mahogany neck
Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Model Name: Blackjack ATX Solo-II
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction Set-Neck
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Solid Maple
- Top Contour Arched Top
- Binding Aged Cr¨me Multi-ply
- Neck Material Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material Ebony
- Inlays Glow In The Dark Side Dot Inlays
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.