Rickenbacker 360W Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A hollowbody with two Hi-Gain pickups and stereo out.
The W Series version of the guitar that broke all the styling rules of the 1960's now boasts a solid natural look to accompany the full, rich and warm sounds distinctive to Rickenbackers. Subtly updated through the years, this Deluxe hollowbody, with its special contour around the entire body perimeter, is still perhaps the most comfortable guitar of all. The bound body and Maple fingerboard, inlayed with triangular pearloid markers, provide an exceptionally attractive appearance. Stereo output is standard. Comes with case.
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Walnut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiec:e ''R''
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Includes case
Discover the uniqueness that is Rickenbacker. Order today.