A rock icon from the days of the British Invasion.
The Rickenbacker 360 Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through the years, this deluxe semi-hollowbody with its special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable. The unique body shape and rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers offer rich, retro visuals. The maple neck has dual truss rods while single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive. Controls include volume and tone via a 3-way selector for each pickup. A master preset allows tone and volume settings to be accessed instantly with a toggle. Stereo output is standard with the Rickenbacker 360. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Deluxe semi-hollowbody construction
- Special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable
- Bound body
- Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers
- Maple neck with dual truss rods
- Single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive
- 3-way selector for each pickup
- Master preset allows tone and volume settings to be set up for instant selection with a toggle
- Stereo output
- Includes case
Own a piece of rock history with one quick click or call.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rickenbacker 360 Electric Guitar:
The sound is fantastic and very versatile. Due to the blending control that lets you mix bridge and neck pickup it has a very broad sound gallery. The sound is distinct and smooth at the same time - whether the Rick-o-sound stereo or regular output is in use. The neck has a special feel to it but it took only a few minutes before I loved it. Try it! It seems to weigh less than the Gibson and Gretsch I know and is in good balance. I really think the guitar is well built and has a lot of character.