Recording King Studio Series 12 Fret OOO Acoustic/Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H72542000001000 Recording King H72542 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An OOO size guitar with superior sound quality, excellence in construction, and Fishman electronics.
The best-selling ROS-626 12-Fret OOO is a perfect example of the careful craftsmanship that goes into the Century Studio Series. With all-solid African Mahogany back and sides, the tone is warm and even, and the hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the sound of the wood to resonate clearly and powerfully.
This Recording King instrument features a Fishman Matrix VT preamp and pickup system, chosen for the way it compliments perfectly the guitar's natural sound. The system has an endpin mounted preamp
with soundhole mounted rotary controls for volume and tone.
The size of guitars in this Studio Series are designated by the number of "O"s in their name. Starting with a single "O" for the smallest size and increasing to "OOO" for the largest.
Recording King Studio guitars illustrate the relentless pursuit of classic tone. No element has been overlooked in assembling one of the best sounding 12-Fret guitars available.
Each guitar is built with lighter bracing for more resonance, and the ebony pyramid bridge helps enable greater vibration from the hand-selected tops.
The Nitrocellulose lacquer finish is dried for 8 weeks in order to insure that the lacquer is properly bonded to the wood. Both the gloss and matte finishes allow the guitars to sing powerfully and clearly.
Recording King has built the ultimate in small-body guitars for the discerning player who is looking for supreme sound quality and excellence in construction.
- Model: ROS-626
- Body Shape: 12-Fret OOO
- Top Material: Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fully Scalloped X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Scalloped Spruce
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage "V"
- Neck Joint: Hand-Cut Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-13/16"
- Headstock Type: Slotted
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Tuning Machines: Grover Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: 3-Ring
- Top Purfling: Herringbone
- Fretboard Inlays: Diamond and Square, Pattern 1
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Pyramid Style
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with Black Dot
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose
- Electronics: Fishman EQ
Feel and hear the magic of this traditional guitar. Order today.