Open Box (Mint) Recording King RP-10 0-Style Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-solid Sitka spruce and mahogany tonewoods in a small-bodied dreadnought scale.
Recording King's 10 Series guitars give players the benefits of all-solid tonewoods in a great-sounding, low-key package. The RP-10 Single 0 is a great-sounding small body based on a traditional design with a 25.4" dreadnought scale length for extra projection. The width of the bone nut is 1-3/4".
Each 10 Series guitar is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Descending-size fretboard dots and tortoise binding give them distinctly vintage and tasteful styling. They deliver the classic sound and historic design Recoring King has built their name on.
- Body Shape: Single-O
- Top Material: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back/Side Material: Solid mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C Profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # of Frets Clear: 12
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Decal
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe die-cast
- Body Binding: Tortoise shell
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Top Purfling: 4-ply
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Pyramid
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with Black Dot
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Case sold separately
Get tons of projection for less. Order this affordable Recording King guitar now!